jl.blog()

Whatever crosses my mind.

2004-12-24

Introducing...

Well, hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I actually created this some time ago, but I haven't had much use for it until now. Long story short: I was and am one of the developers in the Python for Series 60 project. I'm as excited about it as anyone. It's frankly quite incredible to get paid to work on a project I might even do for free, given a sufficient amount of free time :)

Anyway, since the future of this project depends to a big extent on what all the hackers do with it, I figured I should do what I can to share what I know. Hence, this blog. At this point I won't give any promises on how frequently I will post, but I will do my best to keep you up to date on what is happening in the Python for Series 60 world. I cannot comment on any matters that are company confidential, but that still leaves a lot to discuss.

If you have anything to ask, feel free to post comments here.

DISCLAIMER: This is my personal, unofficial blog. All opinions expressed here are mine, and not Nokia's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home